Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends. The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves "The Time Monks", keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website halfpasthuman.com.
You may notice that the site has been taken out as of yesterday (10/13).
Their latest prediction was: November 8-11, 2010 - The web bot warns of a big tipping point, possibly a stock market crash or financial meltdown of some sorts.
The following come from the Web Bot Project Blogspot report on a radio interview with High and Ure:
- No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.
- Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.
- A major tipping point will occur between November 8 – 11, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.
- From July 11, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar. No such incident has occurred following that date.
- No exact information on the December 14th missile launch (beginning of World War III) has been confirmed, but the predictions show it may happen.
- A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.
- After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.
- A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
- A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.