Friday, July 29, 2011

"Lights Out" Review

I just finished reading Lights Out. It basically starts out with an EMP attack on the entire U.S. It then follows the main characters Mark and Jim through the rest of the story. It had some interesting things to consider, but all in all I thought it was a bit uneventful. The writing style kept me very interested because I was always waiting for something to happen. I will say however that it was totally worth reading. It really gives you a feel for realistically dealing with a huge unanticipated event. I have also read "The Bug Out" from the same author. It is available here: http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-172494.html
It is a short very eventful story about a family after dirty bombs hit a nearby city. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment