1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson
2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither." - John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
If you agree, Pass this "Refresher" on to Free Citizens.... And remember:
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.