Friday, May 14, 2010

Why Prepare? For What?

from dseelman:
I was talking to a friend last night and he asked me a few questions.  Let me go into a few thing here.
  1. Why am I preparing? Well first of all, I have a family.  It is my duty to feed and protect my family.  I refuse to rely on the government or any other organization to do so.  It has been proven time after time that people need to do things for themselves to prevail.
  2. What am I preparing for?  Just about anything.  Whether it is a natural disaster, economic breakdown, or pandemic I want my family to have a chance to survive.
  3. Are you obsessed? Maybe, but can you really store too much food?  Can you really have too much ammo?  Is having a safe place to escape from this $hithole such a bad thing?  You tell me.
That's all I have for now.  I would love to hear what you think.  Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment